Contractors Insurance for the Construction Industry
The Stride Commercial Insurance Team has a wealth of experience and longstanding connections with the contracting industry and allied trades.
Stride can arrange single or annual contracts to protect a wide range of trades including Property Developers, HVCA Contractors, Groundwork Contractors, Electrical and Mechanical Contractors, Scaffolding Contractors, Main Contractors and Roofing Contractors. From General Contracting, Design and Build through to Construction Management. All policies are underwritten by leading insurance companies.
Cover is comprehensively arranged in accordance with the standard forms of contract chosen. The covers and risk management services available can include:
- Contractors All Risks insurance on the permanent and temporary works executed in the performance of the contract
- Public and Products Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Hired in and own plant insurance and cover for continuing hire charges
- Insurance for existing structures
- Goods in Transit Insurance
- JCT Cover
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Commercial Legal Expenses Insurance
- Environmental Impairment Liability Insurance
- Latent Defects Insurance
- Business Interruption and Advance Profits Insurance
- Statutory Engineering Inspection Insurance
- Loss Recovery Services
- Credit Insurance
- Disaster Recovery
- Health and Safety Reviews including policy preparation, manuals, training and risk assessments
- Fork Lift Truck Driver Training
- Lifting and Handling Training
We have an in house claims department and will work hand in hand with both the customer and insurer to ensure a swift settlement.
To speak to the experts in securing the right insurance cover for your business, call the Stride Commercial Insurance Team on 023 9224 8780.