Commercial Insurance Articles
Stride offer a range of up to date information on the insurance market online.
Search the archive of commercial insurance research articles using the search box or browse articles by category using the links below.
- How landlords can comply with the 2014 Immigration Act
How landlords can comply with the 2014 Immigration ActHow landlords can comply with the 2014 Immigration Act: How landlords can stay on top of changing immigration law.
- How to adapt a property for disabled tenants
What to consider when adapting a property for a disabled tenant.
- Storm and Flood Warning 8 August 2014
Storm and Flood Warning 8 August 2014
- Are SMEs doing enough to incorporate remote working in their office?
Are SMEs doing enough to harness the advantages of remote working?
- Are SMEs' abilities to secure finance being affected by the amount of credit being sanctioned for mo
Are SMEs' abilities to secure finance being affected by the amount of credit being sanctioned for mortgages?
- Tips and advice on working from home
Top tips and advice on working from home, inlcuding ensuring your have the right insurance cover for working from home.
- European Property Markets: The Outlook for 2010
Global property development looks to be a standstill in some regions but for others, 2010 could provide excellent chances of investment across continental Europe. We look at RICS, Knight Frank, Ferguson Partners Europe and Urban Land Institute statistical data as well expert opinion from some of the industry leading authorities at Property Frontiers & Homesgofast.com
- Foreign investors 'unlikely to affect to UK housing market'
Recent research has shown that there is an increase in the number of foreign nationals wishing to invest in the UK property market. Those from affluent areas within the EU are still able to make profit buying property in Britain, despite the economic downturn, due to the exchange rates and lower value of housing. Is this making the UK more cosmopolitan and after years of UK investment in property abroad, are we feeling how the Spanish and French felt way back when?
- European property: A tale of two sectors?
Recent figures show a decline in property values, occupation and sales within the commercial market whilst residential insiders report an increase an interest from second-home buyers