Commercial Insurance Articles
Stride offer a range of up to date information on the insurance market online.
Search the archive of commercial insurance research articles using the search box or browse articles by category using the links below.
- Why portfolio insurance with Stride is a wise investment
We look at why tailored portfolio insurance with an experienced property insurance broker is beneficial for established property owners.
- Buy-to-let: 5 things to consider before investing
We look at the top five things to consider when investing in let property, including tenants, location, legal responsibilities, problems and safeguards.
- What's the difference between a lodger and a tenant?
Lodger and tenant – two words that are often used interchangeably but have quite separate legal meanings and insurance implications.
- Are SMEs doing enough to incorporate remote working in their office?
Are SMEs doing enough to harness the advantages of remote working?
- Are SMEs' abilities to secure finance being affected by the amount of credit being sanctioned for mo
Are SMEs' abilities to secure finance being affected by the amount of credit being sanctioned for mortgages?
- Tips and advice on working from home
Top tips and advice on working from home, inlcuding ensuring your have the right insurance cover for working from home.
- European Property Markets: The Outlook for 2010
Global property development looks to be a standstill in some regions but for others, 2010 could provide excellent chances of investment across continental Europe. We look at RICS, Knight Frank, Ferguson Partners Europe and Urban Land Institute statistical data as well expert opinion from some of the industry leading authorities at Property Frontiers & Homesgofast.com
- Foreign investors 'unlikely to affect to UK housing market'
Recent research has shown that there is an increase in the number of foreign nationals wishing to invest in the UK property market. Those from affluent areas within the EU are still able to make profit buying property in Britain, despite the economic downturn, due to the exchange rates and lower value of housing. Is this making the UK more cosmopolitan and after years of UK investment in property abroad, are we feeling how the Spanish and French felt way back when?
- European property: A tale of two sectors?
Recent figures show a decline in property values, occupation and sales within the commercial market whilst residential insiders report an increase an interest from second-home buyers