Tenants Contents Insurance
Stride Limited is a specialist let property insurance provider offering great value tenants contents insurance.
Call 0800 116 4306 for an instant quote
Competitive deals on tenants contents insurance
Renting a property can be a daunting prospect, so it’s important to ensure that your personal possessions as well as the contents and items that you are held responsible for are fully protected. Normal household contents insurance policies will not offer the variety of cover and protection that is considered necessary.
Your landlord’s insurance policy will not cover your own items, but our Tenants Contents policy will.
The Stride Limited Tenants Contents Insurance policy can provide the following benefits:
Cover for contents including accidental damage cover, fire and theft
Provides cover for the contents of your home in the event of damage that is caused by an insurable peril such as fire or theft. Including:
- Accidental damage to audio, video and computer equipment (up to £2,500)
- Contents in outbuildings (up to £2,500) and in the open (up to £500)
- Replacement locks if keys are lost or stolen (Up to £250)
- Spoilage of food in freezers (up to £300)
Cover for Personal Belongings (optional cover)
Provides cover for personal effects when taken outside the home.
Accidental Damage to landlords contents (if you are responsible)
Your tenancy agreement may state that you are responsible for any landlords items left at the property.
This policy will cover accidental damage to these items and may protect your deposit.
Up to £50,000 legal costs cover for disputes.
Cover for accidental loss or damage can be arranged for bicycles up to £500 when kept in outbuildings or taken away from the home.
Legal Liability to the Public
Up to £2,000,000 cover for your legal liability to pay as damages or damage to property.
£10,000,000 cover which meets your legal requirements should you employ domestic staff in relation to the property.
Other policy benefits include:
- Free legal advice where applicable
- Payment of rent and alternative accommodation following an insured loss (up to 20 percent of your Contents Sum Insured)
For a full list of policy benefits and conditions, download the policy wording booklet below.
Get a quote for Tenants Contents Insurance
- Have details of your home and belongings to hand, including any individual items with a value of over £2,000
- Give us details of any claims or losses you have suffered over the last 5 years
Call Stride on 0800 116 4306. Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.