An office is more than a space to store desks and equipment – it’s your livelihood and at the very heart of your business. So, understandably, you’ll want to do all you can to keep your office safe and secure.
Whatever the nature of your business, and whether you’re the business or building owner, your office will present a unique set of risks that need to be covered by quality insurance. And this is where the experts at Stride can help.
Stride can arrange a quality, office insurance package sourced from one of the UK’s leading providers, such as AXA, Zurich or Aviva. We work as an independent broker, so there’s no bias in the products we recommend and advice we give. We work with your best interests front of mind, to secure you a great deal on insurance.
No two offices are the same, which is why Stride provides businesses with tailor-made cover to suit their individual needs. However, there will be certain types of cover most offices will require, such as:
- Business contents cover. Also known as office contents cover, everything from your desks and filing cabinets will be protected under this type of insurance, which will cover the cost to repair or replace the items in the event of fire, theft or accidental damage.
- Employers liability. You’re required to have this type of insurance by law if you employ staff. It will cover you if one of your employees is injured at work and files a claim against you.
- Public and property liability. Similar to employers liability, this type of insurance will cover the costs of legal action if a member of the public claims for damage to their property or personal injury.
- Business interruption insurance. In the event of insured damage to your office meaning that you cannot trade, this insurance is designed to cover any loss of income you may suffer or the additional cost of using alternative accommodation.
- Cyber liability insurance. This type of insurance is becoming a necessity these days, with nearly all companies using IT systems to conduct their business. It covers instances such as data breaches, specifically the financial implications of responding to one.
As well as the basic types of office insurance, you may wish to bolster protection by adding relevant, specialist products to your policy, such as:
- Buildings cover (only relevant if you are the owner of the building)
- Additional legal expenses
- Tax investigation insurance
Want to find out more? Our in-house team of experts are waiting for your call – you can reach them on 023 9224 8790. Or, if you want to get a quote, fill out our quick-and-easy insurance quote using this online form.