Letting agent zoneFor more information
Call us 0800 840 6699
Letting agent zone
If you’re a high street letting agent or franchise owner eager to boost your bottom line, Stride can help you to develop a new income stream through its range of specialist cover.
We’ll work with you as an introducer to provide your customers with quality landlord and tenants insurance, helping you to enhance your credibility and ultimately, grow your business.
Stride is an independent broker, meaning we’re not tied to a particular insurer. So, our priorities lie simply in sourcing the best cover for your customers, for the most competitive price. Other benefits of working with us include:
- Flexible: No fees, hidden terms or subscriptions.
- Personal: A dedicated account manager will carry out a personalised set-up and offer ongoing support.
- Experts: Our tenant reference advisors, insurance underwriters and rent guarantee experts are here to provide you with top-level service and products.
- Marketing: Access to a wealth of online content, from product leaflets to lead generation advice.
We’re regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority and work with the biggest insurance companies in the UK, including AXA, Allianz, Zurich and Aviva.
- A trusted partner with extensive industry knowledge
- Cover from the UK’s leading insurers
- Access to industry news and resources
- Flexible options tailored to your, and your customers’, needs
This type of insurance is aimed at:
As well as tailored landlord and tenants insurance, we provide a range of additional products such as landlords home emergency cover and tenants contents insurance.
Our comprehensive tenant referencing service which, when used in conjunction with our landlords legal expenses and rent guarantee cover, ensures your customers are never out of pocket.
We also take care of Residents Association D&O liability, engineering inspection insurance and restrictive covenant insurance.
All of Stride’s partner letting agents will receive regular industry-related articles that will help keep you ahead of the game when it comes to suggesting quality cover for your customers.