Block of flats insurance
Blocks of flats are unique property investments which pose their own set of challenges. As such, they require specialist block of flats buildings insurance designed to safeguard owners against these associated risks.
Aside from the obvious fire or flood risks associated with blocks of flats, they are often occupied by multiple families and have various communal areas. This is why insurance companies view them differently to standard properties, with buildings insurance for blocks of flats often including extra protection not offered on standard policies.
Stride: block insurance specialists
Stride is a specialist provider of block buildings cover and we have the expertise and industry links to find you the right policy for the right price.
We’re paired with many of the UK’s leading insurers, like AXA, Aviva and Zurich. However, we remain an independent broker, which means we’re completely impartial in the advice we give and products we recommend. We firmly believe our success is down to our independence, which allows us to put our clients first as we strive to secure them the very best insurance deals.
Additional cover for block of flats insurance
Along with our standard, comprehensive buildings insurance for your block of flats, we can enhance cover with extra policies. These include:
- Contents of common parts – This policy ensures that shared areas within the block of flats, such as stairways and entrances, are adequately covered.
- Alternative accommodation – In the event of your block of flats becoming uninhabitable, you could find yourself liable to cover alternative accommodation costs for tenants. This policy will recoup these costs or protect you against loss of rent.
- Employers liability – This is a compulsory type of insurance for all businesses which employ staff. It will cover you if an employee claims for damages following an injury sustained in the workplace.
Stride clients benefit from property owners liability insurance of up to £5,000,000 included as a standard feature on their policy.
Depending on your circumstances, you might be required to take out extra cover, for instance, in the form of legal expenses or engineering inspection. Our team of in-house experts will be more than happy to talk you through your options.
Partnering with Stride
Having worked in the industry for well over 40 years, we understand that no two property owners are the same. That’s why we take the time to understand your unique needs, before suggesting a policy we believe suits you and your investments perfectly.
We’re renowned for our customer service and our close ties with insurers means we have access to some of the best rates on the market. We’ll pass these onto you if you partner with us, with monthly payment options available.
So, if you’d like to find out more about our comprehensive block of flats insurance, fill out an online enquiry form, get an online quote, or contact us on 0800 840 6699.
Benefits of a Stride blocks of flats insurance policy
- Access to the best market rates
- Professional yet personal service
- Wide range of specialist products
- Support and advice from in-house experts